Haven’t you walked around the mall recently and became overwhelmed by the most amazing smell coming from the beauty stores? Yeah me too. I have recently been OBSESSED with the lush bath bombs. Just everything about it is so appealing. The smell, the color, and the relaxation it brings to your soul. Just everything about it is amazing.
So I decided why not try making one to suit my personality and my style. Finding a recipe on the internet was not hard since the new craze is DIY bath bombs. I fully understand why this is the new craze, as it has changed my life! Obviously being me, why do a boring ball when you can do a tear drop bath bomb? So I decided to go with a tear drop bomb just to make things more interesting.
You can customize your bath bombs with your own fragrances and colours to suit your personality and mood of the day and basically just to have fun with it. This homemade bath bomb recipe can include your favourite essential oils, perfumes, fragrances and/or colours. Make some for yourself or for your friends. If you’re looking for some awesome DIY gift ideas, these fun to make DYI ideas should definitely be one of your first crafty picks.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN BATH BOMBS:
Ingredients and Supplies:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom salts
- 1 tsp. water
- 2 tsp. essential oil
- 3 tsp. oil (olive oil)
- food coloring (any color you want)
- bath bomb mold
- Place the dry ingredients in a bowl and then mix them all evenly with the whisk.
- In a separate container, mix the liquid ingredients together. This includes your essential oils, fragrances and colours. Make sure to pick out lots of fragrance oils to try out here, as you can make many fabulous combinations for bath time. Lavender bath bombs for relaxation and sleep, perhaps tinted purple. Or try a rose bath bomb for that lovely flowery smell and fragrance.
- Slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry mix, one small spoon at a time
- When well mixed, you simply pack this mixture into a bath bomb mold and pack tightly, then let it dry. Work quickly so as not to let the bath bomb mixture dry out.
Purchasing a Bath Bomb:
If you do not have the time to make a bath bomb but want to enjoy the relaxing feeling you can purchase your bath bomb from Simply BeeYouts (www.simplybeauts.com).
Each lush bath bomb is nestled in tissue paper and dressed to impress charmingly presented in a delicate gift box. Bath bomb brings romantic and luxury spa experience. Pamper yourself with bath bomb, enjoy scented aromatherapy.
Relieve skin dryness effectively, gentle and nourishing on your skin. Smell good, and they make your skin so soft that you don’t need to put on lotion after the bath.
Bath bombs gift set vegan natural essential oils & dry flowers, lush fizzy spa moisturizes dry skin, bubble baths the best gift kit ideas for girlfriends, women, and mother.
Give either a try and let me know what you think.
Also check out our blog for more posts regarding products on https://wordpress.com/posts/selfimprovement35117405.wordpress.com
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PAMPER YOURSELF!